Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Svenya!!!!

On Sunday I was invited along to Svenya's very special birthday party at the Faerie Shop in Salamanca. We took a few photos on the lawns before hand and then we headed inside. There where heaps of other pretty fairies there and even a few pirates. All of the children had a fantastic time and I must admit... I did too.

check out www.faeries.com.au if you're looking for a place to have a party.

Thanks heaps for having me along Svenya, hope you like your photos.

Here is a few favs.























www.monkeygumboots.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I heard that you were new in Hobart - these photos are fab and really decent prices too. I will be booking you for my childs party later in the year. Congratulations, can't wait to see more.

Kelly Wilson (Battery Point, TAS)